Stephen Hawking Quotes

saya sangat mengagumi sosok STEPHEN HAWKING dan dibawah ini adalah contoh dari beberapa quotes milik beliau saya harap kalian menyukainya.
"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change."
                    
"My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all."
                    
"I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first."                                                                                                                                   
no image
Item Reviewed: Stephen Hawking Quotes 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.
Emoticon? nyengir

Berkomentarlah dengan Bahasa yang Relevan dan Sopan.. #ThinkHIGH! ^_^

Komentar Terbaru

Just load it!